Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Truth Tuesday

Q: What TV shows do you watch?
A: Well, I love reality TV, I don't know why but I always have. So I do watch a lot of reality shows but also some other stuff: Dancing with the Stars, Dance Moms, The Little Couple, 19 Kids and Counting, Teen Mom 2, Cupcake Wars.

Q: What kind of psychology do you want to do.
A: None LOL, I changed my major again, for the last time. I don't want to say more until everything is certain.

Q: Are you a natural blonde?
A: Yes! I have never dyed my hair.

Q: Thank you for sharing your struggle with OCD, I have it to in a similar way that you do. Have you ever seen a therapist for it?
A: No, I am actually able to deal with it pretty well with diligence and prayer. :)

Q: Why did you cover up you and your sisters face?
A: I'm anonymous.

Q: Why can't we see these comments?
A:  I stopped posting them for awhile but I think I'll start again soon.

Thanks for all the questions!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment