Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Day I Skipped Class to Watch America's Next Top Model

Well, I've been trying to track down the first three cycles of ANTM for YEARS. They used to be on the illegal but wonderful site known as "megaupload" but literally got taken down while I was watching them. On TV they mostly air reruns of the far less superior later cycles, they never ever play the earliest ones. They are not on Amazon prime, they are not on Netflix, they are not on itunes. Finally I decided to just go ahead and ask for them on DVD for my birthday. I have seen the majority of cycles 2 and 3 but barely any of cycle 1 so I really wanted them.

Then yesterday I come to find out that Hulu plus has ALL the old cycles. Problem: we do not have a hulu plus account anymore. I called my dad and explained the situation and he got a free month trial for me which should be just enough time to watch. I started from the beginning last night and will easily finish one today. Why? Because I decided not to go to my morning class in favor of watching. I really don't regret it at all.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment