Saturday, March 22, 2014

My (bad) Dreams

For the past 4-5 days I've been having bad dreams every night, I don't know why but I thought I'd document them:

Tuesday Night: 1st I dreamed that I was being held hostage in the bathroom of my towns old library, I did break free though and run to a librarian for help. Then I had a dream that some girls on my floor stole my moms afghan that her grandmother gave to her as wedding gift, stuffed it in the trash and cut it in half.

Wednesday Night: I dreamed that I had an adopted sister (who happened to be a little girl from Church) was being taken away from our family. The whole dream I was sobbing at my kitchen table while my parents worked out the paperwork with my adopted sisters new parents who were very shady folks. I woke up crying.

Thursday Night: I dreamed that we were sailing on Lake Erie and my dad almost drowned like what happened in North Carolina.

Friday Night: First I dreamed that we were having a party at our house and this creepy neighbor made his way inside, I tried to tell my parents that I just had a really bad feeling about him but no one listened. My second dream was the worst yet. I took E to school with me and some teacher went rogue and was shooting a gun everywhere and got E in the head twice. Once we got home we put E in M's old room and bed and I kept trying to call 911 but the phone kept cutting off reception so I ran across the street to my grandmas house and used her phone. Then I returned to E who had two bloody holes in her head but was coherent. I kept telling her that everything would be ok and then I ran downstairs to meet the ambulance and the dream ended with her neck and head being stabilized on a stretcher and she was loaded inside the ambulance.

Geez, I hope I can stop with these horrific dreams.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment