Monday, March 31, 2014

A+ Spring Break

I was so disappointed that we weren't really going to be "doing anything" over break. We had not vacation or day trip plans or anything so I was expecting to be bored or worse, have to spend all my time on school work. However, this break ended up being one of the best in a long time. Here are the top 5 moments:
  1. Seeing Claire! I got to roadtrip with her, go out to eat, visit a local farm/petting zoo and just hang out. I can't tell you how nice it is to spend time with my best friend. 
  2. Sleeping in...oh it was nice. In the summer and on breaks I typically wake up at 9:30 and watch TV/chill in my room until 11 or so. I love this time, it's so relaxing and peaceful. 
  3. Working on my "project" AKA the name I've given my resolve to watch all major gymnastics events from 1996-present. 
  4. E's birthday, it was such a fun party and I love celebrating with my family. Unfortunately E fell and "hurt" her foot on the morning of her bday so that set the tone for how her day went. She was a poor sport but came around eventually. 
  5. Taking OFF my flannel sheets and washing all of my bedding for spring. I also bought new sheets that match my comforter better, it was so nice to crawl into my bed and smell the fresh scent of detergent and feel the smooth sheets. 
Needless to say, it was a break of fun and simple pleasures. I cannot believe today is the last day of March, this month went faster than any month in awhile. Time flies!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment