Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I WILL Feel Better Tomorrow

Last night was awful. Awful. I was SO happy that my sore throat dulled down but then the congestion got worse and I barely slept at all. I was so hot and miserable. Today started out really bad too but I took a shower and felt better but then felt sort of bad again. It's a roller coaster. I'm just concerned because the inside of my nose is so dry and chapped from using tissues that it hurts to breath and I know that will irritate me tonight.

So I'm putting mind over matter and am willing myself to feel better tomorrow and even more importantly for this weekend, I have so much fun planned. Really though, I know I've said it tons before but I'll say it again. I HATE COLDS SO FREAKING MUCH. It's like torture to me. I already over analyze how I'm feeling on a daily basis but with a cold it's like everything just feels so annoying. Colds annoy me. I hate having a stuffy nose, I hate that smell that you have in your nose when you have congestion and I hate watering eyes and not being able to sleep. Yes, I'm a whiny baby right now and there are SO MANY WORSE THINGS. So I'll shut up.

Here's to hoping I feel better tomorrow.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment