Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Loooooong Weekend

Wow, I've been a poor blogger this month! I don't know why because I've been busy doing plenty of fun stuff but I haven't written about it much. Probably because I've been too busy doing fun stuff.

I had a great four day weekend. I spent Friday with my favorite grandma, Saturday was movie night with my favorite aunt and uncle, Sunday we celebrated my moms birthday with family and Monday I baby sat for my favorite family and then went out to eat with my mom and sisters. Lots of favorites! Today I decided that I really am going to ramp up my academics this semester. I have been doing good thus far but I want to do great. If you remember I really struggled with motivation last spring semester so I'm going to try and avoid that this time around.

In other news, the weather has not been fun. Have I mentioned that I have really started to hate winter? Well I have, big time. I hate bundling up, I hate being cold and I hate not being able to go outside. I will be through the roof with joy when the weather starts to turn in a few months.

Tomorrow I have a map quiz in my Humanities class, I've almost memorized the whole thing but not quite so I'm off to work on that. Also tonight I'll be tuning in to both Dance Moms AND Teen Mom 2. Should be a good time.

Happy Tuesday!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment