Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Claire loves the movie Frozen and so do I, but she saw it first and gets props for urging me to go see it too. Anyway, I love sending Claire mail so I decided to make her a little picture, here is the evolution of it:

Step One: Pencil sketch
I'm not a good artist but I do ok when I'm coping a picture, I used the guidance of google images for my drawing of Olaf, the friendly snowman from Frozen.

Step Two: Outline
Claire's mom actually got me some scrapbooking stuff including a really nice fine tipped marker for Christmas. That's what I used to outline.

Step Three: Finishing touches
I added some color on the nose and mouth and the lyric from one of the songs in the movie.

I can't wait to send it to her!!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment