Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Oh how I love this Christmas season! Just 4 more days, I can't believe how fast it's gone. I still have a good amount to get done, such as:
  • I have to make my gift for my dads side of the family's get together on Christmas
  • Bake cookies with M
  • Buy gifts for 2 people
  • Bind the short story collection I made for my grandma 
Hopefully I can get everything done today so that I'm not rushing. M and I will be giving El her gift today and then heading off to do some efficient shopping. The good news is that I finished all my knitting! I'm glad to get that done :). Last night my mom and M and I wrapped a good amount of stuff, I still have a little more to do but I'm way over half done. Oh I can't wait!!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment