Friday, December 6, 2013

Feeling Christmasy?

I'm listening to Kelly Clarkson's Christmas album...I'm a long time fan. Why does Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas always make me want to cry? It's not really a sad song but something about it is quite melancholy.

In other news, I've been writing short stories for a collection I'm putting together for my favorite grandma for Christmas. I just finished my 6th and I'm aiming for 10 so I have some work to do. I love writing, it just brings me so much joy. Speaking of, I'm getting really excited for Christmas!! I've been decorating here and I promise to post them next week.

I guess I'll go watch TV before my last class where I have to quickly take an exam and rush out so that I'm ready for when my dad gets here. Yeah, I'm really nervous about that and do not want to work tomorrow morning. Blahh I'm such a baby. Oh and I get to see C tonight!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Reunion!! 

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment