Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Art and Decor

'
I'm trying to kill some time right now before I watch my Christmas TV shows. Last night around 11:00 my roommate who I haven't seen in 3 weeks showed up and made noise until 4 am. Then this morning she proceeded to talk on the phone for 4 hours straight. Thank you Lord that I am coming home tomorrow. I very nearly went mad and had to call M to calm me down. I really hope and pray that I can sleep tonight. I'll be nervous about tomorrow and possibly dealing with noise and light...I want my own bed so bad it hurts. Less than 24 hours Grace, settle down.

So, I decided to do a picture post with the decorations I made for around the room. Enjoy!

I got this stick on poster from Target and I love it. I love clouds and the colors and being free. I made it festive with a paper Santa hat.

 Some garland from Target as well that I messily tried to arrange. And I made a paper wreath to spice it up a bit.

I made this weeks ago while I was bored. I'm usually not a huge fan of using non-Christmas colors for wrapping paper, cards etc. but I think it looks cute. I put it on the door of my wardrobe.

And what Christmas season is every complete without an advent calender filled with German chocolate?? I'm now down to the 13th day! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. 

Finally, there is this sign that I free handed for some cheer. I really like the way it turned out, simple but cute. It's on the wall next to my desk.

I'll be taking everything down tomorrow and I know it seems like kind of a waste since they were up for less than two weeks but I really love decorating and now I can bring them home to put in my room or around the house. I look forward to blogging from my kitchen tomorrow evening! It can't come soon enough :)

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment