Thursday, December 19, 2013

And at Last I've Seen the Lights!


Wow, I feel bad that it's been a whole week since I've posted. I have been having lots of fun times at home. On Tuesday I went with my mom to do (almost) all of my Christmas shopping. It took much longer than expected but I'm glad to get it done.

Right now it is about an hour before I have to leave for work and I wish I were asleep. I haven't worked an 8 hour shift since summer so it won't be any fun getting back into the swing of things. I hope it's not busy. Tomorrow I'm going to bake with M and probably wrap presents. Saturday we have a family party, Sunday we have Church and then Christmas movie night with my favorite aunt and uncle and Monday will probably be some last minute stuff for Christmas!! I can't wait!

As you may have guessed, the title of this post comes from the movie Tangled which came out three years ago but I just saw yesterday. It. Was. Awesome.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment