Thursday, November 7, 2013

Changing it Up

Yes, I have changed the title of the blog. The url is the same though so no worries...I guess I felt like this new title emulates what I write about on here really well. The journey through life and the passing of time. "Through My Eyes" was becoming a bit too generic for me. It's hard to believe that I picked that title out over 2 years ago. Also, I changed my font and I don't like it but I can't remember what the font was before...it's a problem.

This weekend I have to work, boo hoo. I really don't mind working a four hour shift, I mean honestly it's not long. What I don't like is having to wake up at 5:45 on a Saturday. Oh well, I complain about this on here every other weekend. I actually have no other plans this weekend though so it will either be nice and relaxing or really boring.

Some new developments as of late:
  1. I've started watching Jeopardy again, I love that show and had I been an actual contestant last night, I would have won. 
  2. My roommate went a wall for a few days abut is back now...insert sad face. 
  3. I have part of my exam schedule and, wouldn't you know it, I have exams on the last possible day. 
  4. The Best Day just came on my ipad, I wonder how many times I've blogged about that song?? I still love it. 
  5. I NEVER used to pain my nails, ever. But as of this year I've been doing them every week and I've actually improved on the skill. I don't get any on my skin anymore :)
  6. I lied earlier about having no plans this weekend, for Mazy's birthday we are going to a local museum and then out to dinner and having people over our house for cake. 
  7. Mazy is not my sisters real name, it's a nickname I call her sometimes and I'm just really getting tired of this whole initial business.
That's all I have for now :) Oh and I've been "crushing it" in all my classes, seriously my best work since elementary school.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment