This weekend I have to work, boo hoo. I really don't mind working a four hour shift, I mean honestly it's not long. What I don't like is having to wake up at 5:45 on a Saturday. Oh well, I complain about this on here every other weekend. I actually have no other plans this weekend though so it will either be nice and relaxing or really boring.
Some new developments as of late:
- I've started watching Jeopardy again, I love that show and had I been an actual contestant last night, I would have won.
- My roommate went a wall for a few days abut is back now...insert sad face.
- I have part of my exam schedule and, wouldn't you know it, I have exams on the last possible day.
- The Best Day just came on my ipad, I wonder how many times I've blogged about that song?? I still love it.
- I NEVER used to pain my nails, ever. But as of this year I've been doing them every week and I've actually improved on the skill. I don't get any on my skin anymore :)
- I lied earlier about having no plans this weekend, for Mazy's birthday we are going to a local museum and then out to dinner and having people over our house for cake.
- Mazy is not my sisters real name, it's a nickname I call her sometimes and I'm just really getting tired of this whole initial business.