Friday, November 15, 2013

2 Years of Musing

It has become tradition to write a "Midnovember Musings" post each year on November 15th. Here are my 2013 musings!

I am MORE than excited by the fact that C will be home in 11 days! I can't wait to see her and catch up. I also can't believe that Thanksgiving is in less than 2 weeks! I think M and I will make pies again but probably only 3 because we'll have less people.

Now onto the upcoming holiday season! I used to be all, "Why are these Christmas commercials airing so early? Why do stores already have decorations?" But now I don't mind because I really love it so much so who cares if it starts early? More time to be festive.

This weekend my mom and sister and I are going to see my uncle play with his band, it should be fun and then we have a family party on Sunday. Oh and next weekend I get to help out at a birthday party for MFF and I'm really looking forward to it :)

-G-

Midnovember Musings:
1 Year Ago
2 Years Ago

No comments:

Post a Comment