Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Decline

I am so angry right now because I'm getting sick again and from what I can guess, it's another cold. My second in two weeks. Literally I cannot handle having colds, they annoy me so much. I'm really not looking forward to waking up tomorrow feeling miserable but I know that's what's going to happen. I just need to get through the thick of it and hopefully feel better by Saturday because I have to work that morning and then go to our family reunion. If I'm predicting correctly, the worst of it will be tomorrow and Thursday with still some bad on Friday. So Saturday *should* find me feeling almost back to normal. I can only hope and pray!

In other news I got through my speech today without dying! I was so nervous as I really don't like speaking but today I was able to overcome it as I began talking and by the end I wasn't nervous at all!

Here's to hoping I miraculously recover
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment