Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Best Day (and other things that make me cry)

I'm listening to Taylor Swifts, The Best Day, and tearing up. This song...seriously every time I hear it I want to cry. The song perfectly illustrates how I feel about my childhood and is so incredibly simple and sweet. Hands down my favorite TS song.

What else has been having me reach for the tissues? Last weeks episode of 19 Kids and Counting when Josh and Anna moved to Washington DC and were saying goodbye to the family. Holy cow that was sad. Also, Sister Wives?? I know that's weird but I was watching reruns and the episode when baby Truely was born and the one where they have to move. Sheesh, I never used to be such a sensitive person but now a lot of stuff seems to tug at my heart strings. Whats next? Dance Moms?? I'm about to watch some later on so we'll see.

Happy October!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment