Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Plans

Plans.

Plans to change my major yet again to psychology. Plans to enroll in spring classes in one week and one day. Plans to apply to schools closer to home for next year. Plans to begin yet another new season in life.

Plans.

Plans to see Claire as soon as she comes home for Thanksgiving since I'm not able to visit her this weekend. Plans to possibly go and visit her in the spring during our family vacation. Plans to go back to the same beach we went to when I was 14.

Plans.

Plans to try and make some new friends. Plans to go watch SVU with some girls on my floor tonight. Plans to meet my news years goal of making 2 new friends. Plans to "put myself out there" more.

Plans.

Gods plans. Gods plans for me that I don't even know yet. Gods plans that will satisfy and fulfill me if I let them. Gods plan to lead me to the place I am meant to be in life.

Plans.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment