Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm Not in Control

I always think I have everything figured out, that I know exactly what my body is going to do. Well, turns out I don't. I still feel like a cold may rear it's ugly head any morning now but I'm feeling alright on the whole. I am so thankful not to be sick right now, I have some stuff to get done today. Including an emergency laundry trip because E's band shirt accidentally ended up in my bag and she needs it clean for the football game on Friday. Oops, she was not pleased. I also get to find out how I did on my speech today and I'm hoping I got an A, I really felt good about it.

The picture at the top is of my nails (surprise surprise) my RA organized a floor manicure session that I thought I wouldn't be able to go to because I'd be sick but I wasn't so, yay! I never paint my nails and I'm pretty bad at it but I tried. It was nice getting to know the other girls on my floor, I am really hoping and praying to form a friendship with some of them.
I may blog again later on, I have something I want to write about but I don't know the outcome yet. Sorry to be cryptic.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment