Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wallowing Day

Here's what happened at the hip doctor yesterday:

The pain I've been experiencing is muscular and I'll need to do some stretches to fix it. Also, I have something called Acetabular Displasia which means that I'll for sure need hip replacement or some other type of surgery, not a question of if but when.

So, today I'm wallowing. I'm really upset about this, it feels like I have all of this crap thrusted upon me and I hate it. Short, bad eyes, bad back, bad hips. I'm angry and I don't want to have to have such a serious surgery nor do I want pain and arthritis. I just want to live my life!!!!! SO, as much as I wish this would go away, it isn't going to. It will, in fact get worse and that's the part I hate the most. Now I'm just waiting for the pain to come, all the while knowing that every physical activity is putting more strain on my freaking messed up hips. The doctor was really nice, he was actually kind of awesome and I'm glad I picked him but I always leave doctors appointments with so many question that I didn't think to ask during the 15 minutes that the doctor is actually in the room. I have to go back and see him in 6 months but I wish it were sooner. I feel scared and nervous about this whole thing. I hate this. I hate it.

And that's why I bought season 4 of Parenthood on Amazon ans skipped Ethics class and that's why I'll be sitting in my room eating cheese and crackers instead of going to the floor dinner. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll have a bright and sunny post on how this is all fine and dandy-that's great, I expect it.

But today I'm wallowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment