Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Up and At 'Em

Alrighty, my blue mood has come and gone since my last post. I just haven't felt much like blogging. I've had hip pain on and off for about 3 to 4 years and I am finally getting that checked out in two weeks. I wish it could be sooner but I have a test in "Dinosaurs" that is preventing that. Oh well, two weeks goes by rather quickly these days.

I had a really nice long weekend, of course it's always hard to get back down to business but I try. I am going to suck it up and make the best of whatever comes my way this semester. I think I'll shoot for a single room come January but until then I will tough it out. I can do it! In other news Dance Moms season is finally ending, it's felt like eternity! But I am obligated to watch...and season 2 of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition is back so that's something to look forward to. I'm on the lookout for a new book to read as always.

That's all for now, I won't take long breaks again. I really like blogging :)
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment