Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Buzz

Hey there! The title of this post is paying homage to my favorite phrase, whenever I text anyone or call, instead of saying "Whats up?" I always ask, "Whats the buzz?"
Everything has been going good lately. My classes are a bit dull but things are looking up. Here's some stuff to share:
  • C's birthday is tomorrow! She's going to be 18 and I won't be able to celebrate with her. I did send her a card though and I'm hoping it gets to her in time. 
  • I have a Dinosaurs test tomorrow and I'm semi nervous about it. I'm not really interested in the subject so I have a hard to being enthused. 
  • I have a doctors appointment next week for hip pain that I've been having for awhile. I (of course) think it's a tumor. 
  • The Dance Moms finale is on tonight and I'm kind of glad the season is over. I'm getting tired of the whole plotline formula. 
  • Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition is also on tonight and I'm excited for that. I love competition shows. 
  • I'm getting excited for the gymnastics world championships at the end of this month. So fun! 
  • M is coming early on Friday to go to my classes with me, I'm really looking forward to it. 
  • I'm re-reading My Sisters Keeper. I discovered that book in 9th grade and have skimmed through it probably dozens of times. This time I'm going to really read it cover to cover. 
  • I want to do a book review post soon, maybe even tonight!
Thanks for sticking with me!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment