Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hipssues

That's my new name for my hip issues. I don't know what started it but I've been having a hard time just walking today. Bad.

I feel a lot better as far as this stupid cold goes. I just paused to drink cranberry ginger ale through a straw (the drink I over consume during illnesses). Today was an alright day, the problem is that my floor of going to dinner tonight and I fear I might not go again because of the hipssues. I hate seeming flaky for not going but honestly I have to walk slowly and pigeon toed on one side if I want to avoid the pain. I have an exam in Ethics tomorrow and I'm seriously worried, the class is TERRIBLE, oh my gosh, so boring and so pointless. Why would anyone chose to study ethics or philosophy or anything like it??? That's mean to those who like that type of thing but I just don't get it and I can't pretend to.

In other news I'm adding My Sisters Keeper to my book list. Yes, this is cheating because I've read it before but I read it again so whatever. I do however have 2 books awaiting me, that almost never happens!! My new goal is just to read more books than last year and I'll consider it a success.

I have been rewatching Parenthood for the past month in preparation for season 5 which starts tomorrow. I have an episode and a half left of season 4 so I'm totally right on target. It's funny how the second time I watched the show I totally changed opinions on characters. I do love TV :). Wow, I've missed blogging like this. It reminds me of last year and my dance saga and all that fun stuff. Speaking of fun stuff...my roommate has decided to move in with another girl on the floor. Did I find this out from her? Nope. My RA told me, seriously though this fool that I've been living with doesn't even have the decency to tell me shes planning on moving out? Good riddance, I've been nothing but nice to you. Yikes. I'm sounding kind of mean. I first thought this would mean I'd have my own room *three cheers!*, but there is a girl who wants to move in. I'm going to talk to the head of my building tomorrow to see if I can just stay alone. I do NOT want to go through another bad roommate.
That was nice and long! Happy hump day!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment