Friday, August 16, 2013

Fun Festivities and Family Time

Yesterday morning M woke me up around 8:30 and we watched Full House together. As corny as it is, I'll always love that show! E went to band camp so it was just M, me and my dad going down to this festival that happens every year about 20 minutes away. My dads cousins daughter and her daughter El (who M has been watching) live right near the fest so we hung around there and then walked down the road to watch the little parade they were having. A couple other family members were there and we all had a good time watching El marvel at the possession and take pictures with various peoples iphones. Afterward we went back to the house and ate delicious and healthy food! I had a sandwich, pasta salad and fruit. We sat on the front porch and chatted. Our cousin K was there, she's a few years older than me and so sweet. We all played on El's slide. Later on a few of us walked down to the festival, El got totally overwhelmed so we didn't stay too long. I was fine with that because it was so crowded. Another one of my dads cousins came by with tons of cookies and cheesecake. We stayed a little longer and then had to leave so my dad could get E and M and I could get my mom.

While mom worked out M and I hung out at the bookstore and I read some old books from childhood. Love. We walked around a clothing store when my mom returned and then came home to relax. I was super excited because the P&G gymnastic national championships started last night and I thoroughly enjoyed every second!

It was a great day!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment