Thursday, August 22, 2013

Anticipation and Anxiousness

Though I won't be staying in my room until Sunday night, I move my things into my dorm today. I have a lot of pent up anxiety and anticipation about this year. There are a lot of things that are stressing me out big time so I really can't wait until everything is sorted out. Hopefully that will be done today. I am not nervous about the academic portion of school, never have been. It's always other things that seem to get me down. I would hate for any other stressors to get in the way of school stuff.

I realize that I absolutely avoid this blog when I'm stressed out or upset. I'd like to go back to using this as a place where I can write about whatever is bothering me, that really seemed to help last year. Ideally I would like to post every day until Monday, we will see!

-G-


No comments:

Post a Comment