Thursday, July 25, 2013

Just Me, Ruby and God

Sorry for the lack of posts, I haven't much felt like writing. But, never fear as I will prevail!

Yesterday I took my dog on a walk by myself. This really is no small feat as I have such a huge fear of being kidnapped. It's only recently that I've felt comfortable enough to walk my neighborhood alone. For the first half of my walk I was a bit on edge but as I began a bit of a new route I decided to use my solitude to pray. I prayed for the salivation of many friends, I prayed for a new acquaintance who is dying and for his family, I prayed for my cousins baby, I prayed for the school year ahead, I prayed about scheduling issues at work, I prayed in thanks for many things, I prayed all the way home. Typically I pray before bed and I often fall asleep in the middle of my prayers or say them rushed because I'm tired. I know it is so important to pray whole hardheartedly and I'm so happy that I got the chance to do this yesterday. I think I'll have to come up with a quiet time routine soon, where I would get to read my Bible and pray without avail.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment