Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independance Day

Wow! Ok there has been so much going on that I haven't had time/felt like writing at all. However, I do want to make sure that all of my memories are documented. SO, onward.

Vacation is quickly approaching and there is so many issues going on with which car we are taking. The final decision is to take our smaller car which gives very limited space. Now we're really having to scale down our packing and it's stressing everyone out. I am still extremely excited about our beach house though. I remember writing about it way back in September, I cannot believe the time is nearly here. I can't wait to spend time by the water with the people I love the most.

This morning we went to a 4th of July parade that E was in for her first marching band performance, it was a nice down home celebration and I got to see some people from school. Afterward we went!!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment