Monday, July 29, 2013

A July List

  1. The weather has been extremely undesirable here, that kind of in between temperature that you don't know what to wear in. At least yesterday was sunny, today was rainy and gloomy. 
  2. I spent the day with M and our cousins daughter who she nannies, we went to the mall and to the library. 
  3. I have Bible study in about 45 minutes, I'm looking forward to discussing our homework wit the group! 
  4. Everything has FINALLY been sorted out with work, scheduling was a nightmare but it's over! 
  5. My "healthy eating" has not been going well this summer, honestly I think I've had a desert every day for the past few months. Bad. 
  6. My family and I got to volunteer at an awesome event at our church this past Saturday, I loved it and felt a great sense of accomplishment when we were done. 
  7. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, I expect my gums to bleed as always. The ladies there have no mercy. 
  8. I hadn't seen a whole lot of C lately (because of conflicting work schedules) but last week I got to see her almost every day! I missed hanging out with my best friend. 
Happy Monday!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment