Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Always Something, eh?

Turns out the scheduling lady at work failed to include my work days in the master schedule. So I got to work and was initially told I wasn't on the schedule, the nice charge nurse then said that they probably needed me back in Labor and Delivery. But still, that doesn't change that I'm not written down to work any days at all. So today I have to call the scheduling nurse so that we can meet up tomorrow and I can put down my work days. This is very annoying to me but I'm trying to be patient and not get upset. I can't do anything about it now so I'll just have to roll with it. Ah well.

In other news, the weather here has been extremely depressing. Cloudy, rainy and dull. I want summer weather so bad! The pool is ready and I want to swim. I really pray that C's grad party will be a warm sunny day. Today I'm going to run some errands with my mom and go out to eat with a book club tonight. I have to be up bright and early for work again tomorrow. Oh, please let everything work out.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment