Friday, May 10, 2013

Free

The weather has called for a 90 percent chance of rain today. I wanted to wear my white flip flops but I didn't want to trudge through puddles all the way to my final exam. So, in a moment of poor judgement and even though the sky was mostly clear, I put on my rain boots instead. As I stood amongst my classmates, waiting to get in to take the test, I became very embarrassed. Everyone else was in sandals or tennis shoes. Instant regret right there.

BUT, my worries were soon forgotten as I finished my last exam of the semester and walked back to my dorm to await the arrival of my parents to come and take me home.

FREEDOM!!!!

Allow me to express my thoughts about summer in a haiku:

The school year is through 
There are simple days ahead
For here comes the sun

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment