Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Madness

Holy cow! It is May and there are only 10 days left of my freshmen year. It's incredible to say the least. This year has flew by.

This week I am wrapping up my classes and preparing for finals week next week. I had my first final yesterday for  (the 6:40 am) Anatomy Lab and guess what? Our teacher did not show up. It was very unlike him because they guy was always on time and down to business. The whole class waited outside the room for an hour before we decided to leave. I got back to my room and about half an hour later I got an e-mail from the teacher who said he was "sincerely sorry for this inexcusable act", clearly he took his job very seriously and whatever made him late, and I'm still curious, must have been a good reason. We were given alternative time slots to come and take the exam so I headed back out at 8 and got it over with. It really wasn't too bad.

Thursday is my dance final and I'm a bit nervous because I feel that I don't know our combinations as well as I did last quarter. I'm sure it will turn out alright but one thing I don't want to do is mess up my star quality leaps.

Friday is my last English class in which we will come, pick up our graded final essays and go along our merry way. Hurrah! That's three classes done and over with. I have three exams next week and then I am d-o-n-e, done. I'm surveying my little area here in my room and I can't believe I'll have to take down all of my pictures, art work and decorations. The daunting task of packing is making me a bit crazy. I like to do these types of things all at once so I'll probably hold it off until next week. I can't imagine my room looking so bare for 10 whole days, I would be depressed.

Alrighty, I'm going to end this here. I'm going to K's dorm to have our traditional Wednesday movie/TV night. Thank you Lord for Netflix.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment