Monday, April 8, 2013

We've Got the Beat

Today begins my last 4 weeks of school before exams! Crazy stuff.

I had a really nice weekend, on Saturday morning I went with M and C this zumba class that they've been going to. It was actually a lot of fun, The music was super upbeat and we all looked pretty cool dancing in synch. I think my dance classes really helped. Afterward we stopped a coffee shop and had Cinnamon muffins. For the rest of the day I did a whole lot of nothing! In the evening my mom and I made dinner together and a family friend stopped over for awhile so we all got to chat. Sunday M and I taught Sunday school at church and then we visited my grandpa and walked around an outdoor shopping area. The weather is finally starting to get nice! I brought all of my t-shirts here and am taking home my long sleeved drab winter clothes. I am soooooo tried of having all those blasted layers on me and sick of wearing my puffy winter coat. I long for the day when I can step out of the house (or dorm) in shorts and flip flops and no coat! Summer, come soon!

In other news my birthday is in 20 days. I can't believe I'm going to be 19...I don't feel like I was 18 for a long time at all. Next year I'll be in a whole new decade. I have no idea how I want to celebrate my birthday, last year was so great that I don't know if it can be topped. Either way I am just thankful to have lived another year!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment