Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Home Stretch

I can't wait to get this week done and over with. I have to go to a dance show for my Modern 1 class and it is stressing me out. I don't want to go alone and blah blah blah. The usual stuff that gets me all worked up. Prayerfully everything will work out. I'm am SO over school right now. There are only 4 more weeks until exams. This is crazy stuff. I can't even explain the happiness I will feel on the afternoon of May 10th as I am packing up my stuff with my parents to go home for the summer. Pure. Bliss. I don't like to sound whiny but I don't think I'm the only college student who is ready to be done right now.

My hopes for the next month are that I will be able to remain focused and try my very best. This is my blog so I want to be very honest, I'm not really trying in Anatomy right now. I feel almost certain that I'm going to have to take it again and although that sucks, it is just reality. My professor is impossible and I'm not alone in thinking this. I feel like spending countless hours studying is just a waste because that has proven to be ineffective. Instead I want to focus my energy on the classes that I can excel in. I feel very confident about everything else, I'm really pulling for all A's and B's. That would be a dream. This whole year has been really eye opening for me. If I try hard, I can do it!

I love you April (the month) but please don't drag on!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment