Thursday, April 18, 2013

200th Blog Post!

Is it really possible? It seems that I was just celebrating my 100th blog post back in the fall.

To commemorate this momentous occasion I will present you with 20 (not 200) random facts about myself!

  1. If it's cold enough to wear socks, I always wear two pairs. 
  2. Green has been my favorite color for the majority of my life. 
  3. I have an extra bone in my abdomen that used to stick out a lot, now it sticks out just a little. 
  4. My favorite TV show is Party of Five
  5. My favorite reality TV show is Kid Nation, only one season but I love it so! I'll bet your shocked it's not Dance Moms, I'm full of surprises. 
  6. I crack my knuckles, a lot. 
  7. I have no fear of storms, natural disasters or fire but I have a lifelong terror of being kidnapped. 
  8. I used to bite my nails but now I grow them as long as I can. C thinks they're gross but I think they look nice. 
  9. I name all of my bedspreads, it's bizzare. 
  10. My favorite candy bar is Twix. 
  11. I've only broken one bone, my arm, at a roller rink when I was 13. A very anticlimactic and embarrassing story for another day.
  12. I have 6 scars. 
  13. I have been told my whole life that I would have made a great gymnast and have always regretted the missed opportunity. 
  14. I have a stuffed animal guinea pig collection. 
  15. Watermelon forever. 
  16. My dad went to Alaska when I was 7 and brought my sisters and I back stuffed animal husky dogs. I named mine Watermelon to pay homage to my favorite fruit. 
  17. I had a blue tank top with a picture of watermelon on it when I was 8. My passion runs deep.
  18. L saddled me with the nickname Peaches for two years in high school because I once bough a "Fuzzy Peach" gourmet sucker. 
  19. The natural state of my hair is puffy. 
  20. As a child my favorite princess was Ariel and I sang "Part of Your World" like no other. 
Here's to 100 more!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment