Monday, March 25, 2013

Braids Make Any Day Brighter

So, I am very happy to have been able to get some days of work in over break. The kind of happy that feels more like an obligation than an actual emotion. Still though, I'm very glad to have a job at all. My first day back went really well, I got to work with some nurses that were super nice. I'm hoping today goes just as smoothly. One thing that I love to do before I go in for a long day at work is have E braid my hair. I do normal braids all the time but E knows how to do some seriously fancy stuff. I always feel confident having my hair done nicely. Today she did a "snake braid". Here is a picture of what it looks like:
 
Property of Google Images
This isn't a picture of me but it's an accurate representation of what my braid looks like.

Anyway, yesterday after church we had our last regular choir practice. Our final one is an actual run through of the Easter service and it's going to be on Thursday night. After practice my sisters, mom, my grandma R and I went to a clothing store that was a little ways away in order to pick up the shirt I had put on hold. The store by my house didn't have the correct size so I was really thankful to be able to find it somewhere else. I really love it, it's pink and floral. Perfect for the occasion.

On Wednesday I'm going with M to babysit my favorite family. Yay! I can't wait.
Happy Monday
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment