Monday, March 4, 2013

A New Week and A List

It's a new week, the first full week of the new month. I have a lot going on today and tomorrow but after that it should be pretty relaxed around here once more. Here's a Monday list for you:
  1. I've been playing around with this story idea in my head for awhile, I'd like to start typing it up but I'm nervous it won't turn out all that great. It's kind of a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants type thing with four friends spending the summer apart. I love writing about summertime. 
  2. Out of the 7 things on my to-do list I have crossed out 2 so far, I will do the other five shortly ;)
  3. I've decided to watch Dancing With the Stars this season, I watched one season about 3 years ago and it was fun. Aly Raisman being one of the stars really makes me want to tune in. I just looooved watching her and the "Fierce Five" in the Olympics.
  4. I'm still slowly plugging along and watching Monk. I'm at the beginning of season 4. I really do love it but right now it's not the kind of show that I can watch many episodes at time with. I always get distracted!
  5. I'm going to start The Poison wood Bible today. My dad has been encouraging me to read it for years and it is a classic so I thought I'd give it a shot. 
  6. My eye saga is officially OVER as of now. What was causing the 6 months of blurriness? The wrong contact prescription, I mean the contacts I have in my eyes are literally a prescription I've never even had before. It was a mistake of the company my dad ordered them through most likely, from now on we'll order them the recommended way.
  7. I joined my churches Easter Choir and I'm super jazzed about it. I can't wait to perform for the congregation on Easter! E is doing it with me along with my favorite aunt and uncle. I'm so excited. 
  8. I got to see L on Saturday! We caught up and hung out, I may be seeing her again this weekend, it's up in the air!
  9. M and I have been meaning to go see Side Effects for the past 3 weeks, hopefully we'll get around to seeing it this weekend. 
  10. On Saturday M and I took our mom to see Les Miserables, it was our second time seeing it and I think I loved it even more than the first! It is honestly such a great movie with an awesome message. 
Well, that's all I've got for now!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment