Monday, March 18, 2013

10 Good Things About This Week

  1. It's the last week before break
  2. I only have one exam, and I'll get it over with tomorrow
  3. There is no dance this week!
  4. I have a conference with Red this week, everyone in the class has one. It's just a ten minute meeting in which she will tell me how I did on my midterm and discuss my progression. I'm excited to hear what she has to say. 
  5. My hair will be straight for the next few days.
  6. Two hour Dance Moms tomorrow
  7. The weather is bad now but hopefully this means it will be nice next week. 
  8. Dancing with the Stars starts tonight, I'm excited to cheer on Aly Raisman. (Of course!)
  9. I have another new book to read tonight!
  10. I'm going to have a good positive attitude. 
Happy Monday!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment