Thursday, February 28, 2013

How I Ended February with Pneumonia

I got back to school last Wednesday, started to feel sick that night and left the following day. I didn't return for a week. Unfortunately the flu turned into Pneumonia. I had a really high fever last Friday (103.8) and I felt crummy for awhile. I'm glad to be getting stuff done here at school but annoyed that I have all of this makeup work and now I feel very stressed out. I would have come back sooner but the doctor said "No school until at least Thursday" so here I am.

Pretty much I came for just over 24 hours and then my mom is coming to get me tomorrow for an eye doctor appointment that I've been waiting for for 2 months. February has not been kind to me, it wasn't a good month by any mans. I'm so ready for March and for Spring!

-G- 

No comments:

Post a Comment