Wednesday, February 13, 2013

College Diet

In lieu of my Nutrition assignment that tracks food intake I have begun to examine my (poor) eating habits. Here is a typical food day for me:

Breakfast: Frosted Mini Wheats and skim milk
Lunch: Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, applesauce and trailmix
Dinner: Keebler peanut butter crackers, Honest Kids juice bag

If I feel like it I'll sometimes eat some cheese and crackers for dinner as well but not always and I do drink a ton of water but I'm missing a very key food group, every single day. Vegetables! I actually like veggies so it's not as if I'm trying to avoid them, they just don't come readily available to a college student. Sad but true. I'm still hoping to get into shape for the BEACH HOUSE, this summer but I'm not sure if that's possible with this diet. I don't eat a lot but I'm getting mostly empty calories. Hopefully dance will help with the outer body upkeep, but I am worried about my poor, deprived insides. I have eaten really well for the vast majority of my life so I don't want to end up with high cholesterol or something.

Ahhh, things must change.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment