Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Word Wednesday

Journaling Exercise - Have you been more demanding on yourself lately? Or less? Why? And do you think it's a good trend?

Ever since I was little I have struggled with motivation in school. I always had the desire to do well but I lacked the drive and the work ethic. It was only during my last two years of high school that I really began to try, even still I was somewhat lazy and I know I could have done better.  Since starting college I have really upped my game. I did better last semester then I ever did in high school. I felt motivated. This semester I began to feel myself slipping back into my old habits and being less demanding on myself. I think I am just so used to doing the minimum that I really have to push myself to try hard. The thing is, I really like to see those good grades and I really like to see my parents proud of me.

So, I've been working on getting back on track. I have a few tests coming up that I am determined to do well on. I can do this and I will!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment