Thursday, January 10, 2013

There's Something Wrong With Me?

I've sat down to blog a bunch of times in the past few days but I haven't been able to form exactly what I want to say. I went to this new eye doctor for the second time on Tuesday and I don't know what to think of what he told me. He seems to think I have some sort of syndrome that has impacted my height, my lungs and my eyes. I'm a little skeptical of him for a number of reasons but I'm not a doctor so I don't know what worth my opinion is. To be honest, he didn't really explain things very well. Like, I'm not sure if I'm going to someday go blind or if this blurriness in my eyes is permanent or can be fixed by a new prescription. I really wish I had answers to these question as I've really been stressing out.

The main reason I am so upset is because this syndrome that he has "diagnosed" me with leads to kidney failure and liver problems. I'm supposed to have my kidneys (through a blood test) tested right away.

I'm kind of in a bad place right now and I want all of this resolved. I hate that I have to go back to school not knowing the future of my health. Please say a prayer for me if you can.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment