Monday, January 28, 2013

Introducing....Week of Fun!

Wow I am wicked tired right now. I woke up early this morning and I just ate lunch so I'm pretty much in a coma. I have a fun idea for this week that I've been wanting to do for awhile. For the last week/first week of each month I want to do a "Week of Fun" in which each day has a different prompt.

Here's what it will look like:

Memory Monday (I'll describe a fond memory)
Truth Tuesday (I'll answer any question I've been asked)\
Word Wednesday (I'll do some sort of fun writing prompt)
Thankful Thursday (Speaks for itself)
Fun Photo Friday (I'll actually include some sort of picture in my post!)
Story Saturday (I'll write a very short story)
Scripture Sunday (Speaks for itself)

 I'll post my Memory later :)
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment