Thursday, January 24, 2013

Missing C and Another Plea

Alright, I'm feeling better today than I was on Tuesday. I know I just need to get readjusted and blah blah blah. Ha.

C's whole family is over my house right now having a little par-tay for my moms birthday. And I'm here...alone. I miss C and I really wish I could be there because I haven't seen her in awhile and she's going to be out of town for the next two weeks. It makes me so sad. The thing about our friendship though is that we can not talk or see each other for awhile but our relationship stays the same. It's kind of that unspoken thing that only really good friends seem to have. I know that I'll always be C's best friend and she'll always be mine. I can't imagine life without her.

Anyway I have something more important to talk about. It's this petition that I posted yesterday. Seriously, what in the wold is more important and deserves more awareness than pediatric cancer?? I honestly can't think of a single thing. Getting enough signatures on this petition is SO IMPORTANT. If it does get 25,000 by February 6th it will go to the president for consideration and he HAS to answer back yes or no. I can't see anyone saying no to this and if he does...well I will officially know my political status! Ha. So please, if you are reading this, sign the petition below. It takes less than two minutes and it is so worthy.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/light-white-house-gold-month-september-honor-pediatric-cancer-fighters-and-bring-light-cause/syV6M6wX?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment