Thursday, January 3, 2013

Catching Up!

Yes, I am further proving my point that I fail at blogging when I am home. Here's what has been going on:

  • For New Years Eve we rang in 2013 by going over to my aunt and uncles house and hanging out with my cousins. There are 3 of them and they're all boys, we were very close up until I was about 7 and then we definitely grew apart. It was really  nice to spend time with them and play some fun games like a more "mature" version of Apples to Apples. It was censored so all was well :). It's also important to catch up with them because they'll be at the beach house this summer!! I can't wait. 
  • On New Years Day my mom made a mock Thanksgiving meal and it was delicious. Then my mom took my sisters plus L and I to go see Perks of Being a Wallflower for the second time. Except of E, we had all read the book and just love the movie. 
  • Yesterday C came over and we hung out, made milkshakes and watched The Hunger Games, which I had just purchased. That movie is another one of our favorites and we've also read the books. Afterward we went and retrieved M from her room and we played a game together. After that we watched/made fun of/were infuriated by Toddlers and Tiaras. I love my best friend!
  • Today M and I needed to get out of the house so we went and saw Parental Guidance, obviously not movie of the year but it was funny and cute. Hopefully tonight we will continue our Harry Potter movie marathon since M got the whole set for Christmas.
Alright, that's about it! And yes, I realize that we go see a lot of movies! I do love movies.
Tomorrow is a big day, I'm going to post about it in the morning.  

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment