Friday, December 21, 2012

Holly Jolly

Wooo! I had such a nice time visiting my old high school today. There has been a lot of renovation since I left so it looked quite different but I still go to see all the familiar faces. As much as I really do like college, I miss high school!

I'm not sure what is on the agenda tonight but I'm guessing that we'll probably watch a Christmas movie or two :). Tomorrow is a busy busy day, M and I are going to finish up some Christmas stuff, visit a bookstore and then go see a movie. Later on, we have a family party to go to. I'm really looking forward to it.

I woke up this morning with a little tickle in my throat, I am praying that it doesn't turn into a cold...oh please!! I'm also nervous about getting the stomach flu (as always) and I've been dealing with  headaches a lot more than usual lately. I just want to be well for Christmas Eve and day!!

Here's a little glimpse of Christmas at my house:
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment