Sunday, December 2, 2012

Come Feel This Magic

Hmmm, what is it with me and writing posts to Taylor Swift songs?? Hey Stephen is just finishing up, one of my faves. I'm watching/listening to part two of Journey to Fearless.

In case you haven't guessed, I made it through last night. Actually, no one ended up sleeping over. That obviously made thing a lot easier for me. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I'm glad I went.

Let's see...tomorrow is the beginning of my last week of school. Hollah! I'm super excited about this. I just have to studying my rear end off. Fun fun. Also, I'm going home on Tuesday for my much anticipated eye appointment, while I'm away, my new roommate is moving in. I'm both excited and nervous. I really feel like it's going to work out and be fun but of course, I'm slightly nervous.

In other news, for some reason I've become a huge crybaby. I NEVER used to be this way. I'd say that in high school I started to cry more often in books/movies but these days, sheesh! I cry at happy things even, which I have never done before. I really have no idea why I am this way now. It's actually kind of odd. I was just trying to figure it out today but I have no explanation. Weird. I'm not sensitive in the way that my feelings get hurt easily and I don't usually cry when I get hurt. I don't know...and I'm not pregnant. Ha, yeah I just though I should put that out there so no one gets the wrong idea.

Oy, the things I ramble about on a Sunday night
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment