Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Stress

I really don't like to use those two words in a sentence together because Christmas should not be causing stress. Alas, it is. Number one, I am fearful of catching the cold that it seems EVERYONE has. Number two, I still have quite a few things errands to run before tomorrow. Number three, I have to make 4 chocolate pies with M tonight. Number four, I'm really tired because I haven't been sleeping well.

Yeah...so basically I just want to get all of this resolved so that I can enjoy this awesome holiday. On the bright side, I finished the story that I've been working for months. It's long and I'm really proud of it. I'm giving it to my favorite grandma for Christmas.

Signing off now, the computer is giving me a headache.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment