Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Little Christmas Cheer

Wooo I did almost all my shopping today, I still have a few more things to get done but I feel pretty satisfied. I also did all my wrapping, which took way longer than I expected. I really like to wrap but after a while it gets redundant.

I am definitely aware that I blog less while I'm at home, I think I'm just busier here and I don't have as much time to sit in front of my laptop. Yesterday was super busy, I did some housework with my mom and then spent a ton of time organizing our wrapping paper bin. Then our cousin came over and we hung out for a few hours. THEN I went to E's school event and got to see L there! Yay! We actually weren't able to go to our old high school today because she had to stay home with her little brother who was sick. We're going to go on Friday instead :) can't wait. Afterward, we stopped at Church and joined my parents Bible study for a bit as they were having a potluck.

I have a sense of impending doom because illnesses have been going around work and my sister M has a cold. I have been doing soooooo well as far as not getting sick goes so it would REALLY stink to be sick for Christmas. I've been drinking a lot of water (as always) and getting some vitamin C to try and boost my immune system.

I'm going to get to bed early tonight since I have to wake up at 5:30 for work tomorrow morning. Right from my shift, I'm going to visit with my grandma until my mom gets off of work and then we're going to watch E cheer for a basketball game.

6 more days until Christmas!!!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment