Monday, November 19, 2012

Week of Thankfulness-Day Five

I am thankful for my friends.

Since I have written quite a bit about my older sister/best friend M in the past few weeks, I'm going to focus on my other two best friends.

C...I love her so much. She has literally been there for me every step of the way for the past 7 years. Even though she doesn't live that close and we go to different schools, we have and will remain close no matter what. When I'm with her, I don't have to worry about how I come off. I can be crazy, I can be myself and we have the best time together. When we were younger we were so imaginative, we created a whole  new land in my uncles backyard, we wrote stories together, we made up fake celebrities and wrote interview out. Every time we had sleepovers we would make an elaborate breakfast in the morning and set the table just so. These days we could spend hours just talking, laughing and have those deep conversations that you can't have with just anyone. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my constant. I imagine in the next 10 years we will attend each other college graduations, be in each others weddings, watch as we start families and careers...I can't wait to do all of that together.

L, AKA Lilly, this girl got me through high school. We were notorious together. I can promise you that I spent more time laughing with her than I did complaining about homework or studying. She is the most fun person I know. She's hilariously candid, crazy impulsive, super kind and so very real. I wish we had gone to the same colleges but it was not to be. I miss her every day, I know that this would be so much fun with her by my side. She is taking her campus by storm, I just know it. The best thing about L is that she is a great listener. I would always tell her my problems and she didn't rush to talk or interrupt. She really thought out her advice. She has calmed me down from so many stressful moments during senior year. With her, everything turned out alright. She compliments me so well and I love her for it. AND I get to see her this weekend! Hollah!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment