Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Play It Again...

I'm writing this post to Taylor Swifts "Our Song". I'm actually watching "Journey to Fearless" on Netflix but I have a habit of just listening to whatever I have on and surfing the web at the same time. I signed up for pre-sale tickets for the RED tour and I am BEYOND excited. Embarrassingly enough this will be my first real concert! I meant to go to Speak Now but my sister ruined it for me, long story.

Anywho, I've been smelling garlic everywhere today. In the elevator, on my hands and oddly enough, on the grapes I was eating. Ew I threw them away. Food here has been getting steadily worse, I can't seem to eat healthy even when I am trying. Nothing here is natural or fresh. I really hope that I don't have a heart attack from all of this processed junk.

In other news, I got some real bangs!! Yes, I know that I had side bangs as of August but they grew out really fast and I started to get annoyed with them so on Monday I tried to trim them up. I didn't do a terrible job but they just didn't look quite right. So I called up a friend who knows how to cut hair and she came over and made them real straight across hard core bangs. I feel funky and I love it. They are itchy though but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

And what else...I'm getting excited for Thanksgiving! My dad's whole side of the family is coming and we're all pretty close. I just love this time of the year.

Oh yeah, fire alarm went off this morning at one am. I jumped out of my six foot bed and somehow landed on my feet? Seriously, it was like I floated down there, I think Jazz class is improving my motor skills because it was honestly ninja-like. After we all got back into our beds the alarm went off again, boo. I finally got back to sleep an hour later. Turns out some guys burned their popcorn. Lame.

Happy Thursday peeps!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment