Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Birthday M!

Today is my sister M's 22nd birthday! It's hard to be annoyed about politics when I can celebrate the birth of my best friend. M and I have been close from the start. My entire childhood contains numerous memories of the two of us playing Barbies in the basement or riding our bikes around the block. M and I would play little games all the time where she was the mom and I was her daughter (or son sometimes :), we were each others playmates and over the years our bond has only deepened. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my role model, my confident and best friend for life.

So, this post is for M and her impressive 22 years. I wish her many more good ones and am thanking God for blessing me with the most amazing older sister I could ask for.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment