- I'm going home right after Stats class, my friend K's dad is driving us both. I kinda wish that one of my parents could have came and got me. I like riding with them as opposed to someone else's dad, oh well. I should be glad that I have a ride home at all.
- I'm going to give M her birthday present from me tonight! I'm so excited, my mom and I both pitched in for it and we ordered it last month. It's a Sawyer figurine from her FAVORITE shoe Lost. I know she's going to looooovvveee it.
- Tonight is C's play, I can't wait to see her in it. She's a great actress and performer. I'm going to get her flowers.
- After today there is only one full week left of school, then two days before Thanksgiving break. That's only 7 more days of school until the little break.
- Wow, there is currently a Christmas themed commercial on my TV. I'd like to be annoyed about the early advertising but I just love the season so much!
- I have an Anatomy and Physiology test today. I'm not sure that I studied enough, I hope it works out.
- We started learning our final dance in Jazz yesterday. It's really fast but it's fun and high energy. It's to this song and I'm totally loving it.
- I have to leave for my Stats lab (not class) very shortly and I'm not really looking forward to it.
- I began Desperate Housewives Season Three yesterday. I'm not sure how long it's been since I started. I thought that I'd be done with the 5th season by Christmas, but I feel like it will be before that.
- I'm going to start working on my red and green paper Christmas chain soon. Exciting stuff.
Friday, November 9, 2012
In list form!